The Qatar Exchange (QE) had launched an initiative aimed at making direct payment
of all dividends into the bank account of shareholders. The reason for this initiative
is to ensure that all dividend payments are received by shareholders in an easy,
fast and safe manner.
To enable this process, shareholders will be requested to visit their bank to update
their bank account information. QE has provided all banks with all forms that investors
will be required to fill out to include their bank account information.
Currently, Ezdan Holding Group have collaborated with Masraf Al rayan to distribute
cash dividend to our shareholders who have not updated their bank account information
with QE. To avail of dividend encashment service, shareholders will simply need
to visit the following branchs of Masraf Al rayan and upon presenting their Qatari
ID the payment of dividend shall be made.
• Al Sadd - AL Sadd Street, Near Q-Tel Building, Barwa Building
• Grand Hamad - Grand Hamad Street
• Al Salam - Al-Shafi Street, Next to Q-Tel, Al Rayyan area
• Salwa - Salwa Road, Next to Hyundai Showroom
• C Ring Road - C Ring Road at the Financial Square
• Al Wakra – Al Wakra Main Road
For future cash dividend, we urge our shareholders to update their bank account
information with QE at the earliest possible which would enable us to effect the
transfer of their future cash dividend in a direct and easy manner.